Thursday, December 26, 2013

Please excuse my "cyber-dust"....

...I'm working on fixing up this blog to make it more up-to-date, user-friendly and informative for YOU!

Some examples of what I've been working on:

Removing widgets that no longer work and/or are irrelevant.
Adding more relevant, working widgets.
Rearranging widgets in a more sensible order.
Adding labels to all my posts, and a cloud at the top to indicate how many posts have each label.
Adding pictures to all my posts.

Feedback is much welcome! Please tell me what you like about the new Foodiscovery, as well as what you see that you think should be changed. Don't worry about hurting my feelings, as long as the criticism is constructive, because this blog is for YOU and I want you to get the most out of it possible.

Thanks! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment